Trout fillet with baby leaf tender salad
INGREDIENTS: (x 4 persons)
- - 4 fillets of smoked rainbow trout fillets
- - 100g baby leaf tender salad
- - 1 lemon juice
- - 2 tablespoons of roasted sesame seeds
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - salt/ ground pepper
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Put your baby leaf tender salad on a large plate and lay the fish fillets cut in little bites on top.
- 2. Sprinkle the trout with lemon juice, fresh olive oil and black pepper and let it stay for 15’- 30’ before eating.
- 3. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve it with some slices of grilled sourdough bread.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- - Very easy recipe for a quick dinner or a light meal.
- - Get a very good result by using kiln smoked rainbow trout fillets, which you can easily find in local shops.
- - If you want to get a stronger final taste, substitute the baby leaf tender salad with rocked salad.