Beef escalopes “alla pizzaiola”
INGREDIENTS (x 4 persons)
- - 350 g lean beef escalopes, in thin slices
- - 2 garlic cloves
- - 2 anchovies in oil
- - chilli pepper
- - oregano
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - 400 g of chopped tomatoes, in can
- - salt
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Peel the garlic gloves and place them with a slug of oil in a non-sticking pan and pan fry them until golden brown.
- 2. Take the pan out of the heat and melt the anchovies in the oil.
- 3. Then add the meat slices and let them quickly cook before adding the tomatoes, oregano, and chilli pepper. Adjust with salt to your taste and cook it for about 10-15 min (according to the size of the cut of the meat).
- Serve it warm with sourdough bread.