‘Tagliata’ di pollo alle erbe miste/ Mixed herbs chicken fillets
INGREDIENTS (x 4 persons)
- - 350 g of large chicken fillets
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - a handful of fresh, finely chopped rosemary, thyme, sage, marjoram, chives
- - salt/ground black pepper
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Take the chicken fillets and place them in a small ‘casserole’. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and let put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 2. After this, heat up some olive oil with the herbs, and sear for a few minutes. Then turn off the heat. In a different pan or tray, grill the chicken fillets at medium heat until well cooked and crispy on both sides.
- Let the chicken fillets cool down for at least 5 minutes and then slice and place them on your favourite serving tray or plate. As a final touch, pour the herbal oil over the meat slices and serve it immediately.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- - This is an easy, quick recipe to have when you are running out of time and ideas.
- - It comes out very tasty too with turkey fillets.