Stuffed cherry tomatoes
INGREDIENTS (x 4 persons):
- - 10 cherry tomatoes
- - 1 small handful of grated Parmesan
- - 50 g of robiola cheese or creamy soft goat cheese
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - salt, ground pepper (optional)
- - thyme or oregano
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and take the seeds out. Place the two halves on a cheese platter or a small serving tray.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the cheese with thyme or oregano, salt/pepper, and Parmesan.
- 3. Stuff the cherry tomatoes with the mix. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and ground pepper (optional).
- 4. Keep them in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour and serve it cold.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- - This is a summer recipe which is super easy and super quick! You can eat it as a starter or as a party snack.
- - If you go for goat’s cheese, try to avoid the dry, crumble version.
- - In place of the aromatic herbs, you could also use fresh basil leaves, finely chopped.