‘Scaloppine’ of sole fillets with lemon
INGREDIENTS (x2 persons):
- - 3 fresh lemon sole fillets (around 300 g)
- - plain flour
- - ½ lemon juice
- - 2 glasses of dry white wine
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - salt, ground pepper (optional)
- - 1 handful of parsley, finely chopped
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Pour some plain flour on a dinner plate, cover both sides of the sole fillets in flour.
- 2. Then, in a non-sticky frying pan, fry the fillets in olive oil.
- 3. When pan fried on both sides, add the lemon juice, let it dry up at high temperature, and then pour the white wine as well as a pinch of salt. At medium temperature let the sauce slowly evaporate and become creamy. It will take few minutes.
- 4. Serve it warm with freshly chopped parsley and a dip of olive oil and black pepper, if desired.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Fresh lemon sole fillets can easily be found at your local shop. If not, you can try the same recipe with another kind of white meat fish fillets you like.