Bruschetta with tomatoes
INGREDIENTS: (x 2 bruschette)
- - 2 round mature and savoury tomatoes
- - 1 small handful of basil leaves or oregano (according to your taste)
- - 1/2 clove of garlic
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - salt
- - 2 thick slices of sourdough
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Roughly chop the basil and tomatoes in small pieces.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mix the tomatoes, salt and basil (or oregano) with abundant olive oil. Set the mix aside for at least half an hour so that the tomatoes flavour well.
- 3. Grill the slices of bread on both sides and then gently rub one side with a peeled side of the garlic clove.
- 4. On the same side drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and then add some of the tomato mix. Serve it warm.
Leave a Reply