Bresaola, rocket and parmesan rolls
INGREDIENTS (x 8 persons):
- - 16 thin slices of Italian Bresaola, at room temperature
- - 1 large handful of rocket leaves
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- - 150g Parmesan, coarsely shaved
- - ground black pepper
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. Wash and dry the rocket.
- 2. On a large dish place the slices of bresaola and put a small amount of rocket leaves and Parmesan flakes on each slice.
- 3. Drizzle generously with lemon juice, olive oil and ground pepper.
- 4. Roll each slice into a wrap and fix it with a wooden toothpick.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- - You do not need any salt as the bresaola is a quite savoury dry ham and the Parmesan is salty itself.
- - Keep the dish in the fridge if you prepare if beforehand, like half a day. Remember to take the dish out of the fridge in advance get the meat at room temperature.
- - This dish works really well as a starter or as a party bite.